Stage 3: Downtown Criterium
- Sign-in will be on the southwest corner of the intersection of Main and Spokane across from the finish line.
- Warm-up should be trainers or rollers. Don’t count on any warm up on the course. Please keep clear of doorways and display windows for stores that are open for business.
- The course is a 0.9-mile loop, and is rough or bumpy in places. The start/finish is on Main Street in front of Allegro Cyclery.
- The free lap rule is in effect until five laps remain in the race. Riders with a legitimate mishap as determined by the pit official will be granted one free lap.
Finishing time bonuses for the first three riders in each group on the Stage 3 Downtown Criterium will be:
- 1st Place = 10 seconds
- 2nd Place = 6 seconds
- 3rd Place = 4 seconds
Category Start time Duration
- Women: Cat 4/5 8:30 am 40 min
- Men: Cat 5 9:20 am 40 min
- Men: Cat 4 10:10 am 40 min
- Women Pro: Cat 1/2** 11:05 am 60 min
- Women: Cat 3** 11:05 am 60 min
- Men: Cat 3 12:15 pm 60 min
- Master Men 40+/50+/60+ 1:25 pm 60 min
- Men Pro: Cat 1/2 2:40 pm 70 min