Bathrooms located behind Pit and Medical, please do not ask businesses to use theirs!
NO sign in will be required.
- Warm-up should be trainers or rollers. Do not count on any warmup on the course. Please keep clear of doorways and display windows for stores that are open for business.
- The course is a 0.6-mile loop. Corner 2 has new cold patching. The start/finish is on Main Street in front of Allegro Cyclery.
- The free lap rule is in effect until five laps remain in the race. Riders with a legitimate mishap as determined by the pit official will be granted one free lap.
- Finishing time bonuses for the first three riders in each group on the Stage 3 – Downtown Criterium will be:
- 1st Place = 10 seconds
- 2nd Place = 6 seconds
- 3rd Place = 4 seconds
- Note: For races that are run together, Finish Time Bonuses will be awarded to the Top 3 places in each category.
- Neutral Support: Neutral support will be provided for all categories.
Number Placement: Criterium left side.
- Junior roll-out will be in the start/finish area immediately after the stage.
- Final results posted at the outside windows at Allegro Cyclery 200 E. Main Street, downtown Walla Walla and at http://tofww.racedaywebsites.com/
- Riders may be pulled out of the race at the discretion of the Chief Referee. Pulled riders will be given a prorated time for the stage. Men Pro 1/2 & Men Cat 3 must complete at least half of the stage to receive a finishing time.
- Racers pulling themselves out of the race will be considered DNF. All riders that did not get a finishing time or are listed DNF will not be allowed to start the Stage 4 Road Race on Sunday.
- The first aid station will be on Spokane St at Main behind the finish line in the interior of the course. It will close 15 minutes after the last race ends.
- DIRECTIONS: Downtown Walla Walla. Start / Finish in front of Allegro Cyclery on Main St.
STAGE 3: SCHEDULE
Women: Cat 4/5
9:00 am – 9:35 am
Men: 40+ 4/5, 50+ 3/4, 60 & 70+open
9:50 am – 10:15 am
Men: Cat 4/5 (B)
10:30 am – 11:05 am
Men: Cat 4/5 (A)
11:20 am – 11:55 am
Men: 35+ 50+ 1/2/3 mstr
12:10 pm – 12:45 pm
Men: Cat 3 (B)
1:00 pm – 1:35 pm
1:45 pm – 2:45 pm
Men: Cat 3 (A)
3:10 pm- 3:45 pm
Women Pro: Cat 1/2 & 3
4:00 pm – 4:35 pm
Men: Pro 1/2 (B)
4:50 pm – 6:00 pm
Men: Pro 1/3 (A)
6:15 pm – 7:35 pm