Stage 2: Waitsburg Road Race
- Men Pro: Category 1/2
- Men: Category 3
- Master Men 40+/50+/60+
- Women Pro: Category 1/2 and Category 3
Sign-in will be under a blue Tour of Walla Walla tent near the staging area between 2:45 pm and 15 minutes before your category start.
The first two miles of the race will be neutral, until the top of the climb. Warming up is highly advised though. Trainers are recommended. If you prefer the road, 8th St two blocks to the north is a good place. Stay off the highways and the Stage 2 – Waitsburg Road Race course. Refer to the Waitsburg map in this bible. Please exercise caution– schools get out shortly before the race begins.
Route Map Distance depends on number of laps done
Finishing time bonuses for the first three riders in each group on the Stage 2 – Waitsburg Road Race will be:
- 1st Place = 10 seconds
- 2nd Place = 6 seconds
- 3rd Place = 4 seconds
Note: For the Master 40/50/60+ and Women Pro-1-2 / Women Cat 3 races that are run together, Finish Time Bonuses will be awarded to the Top 3 places in each of the categories.
Category Start Time Laps Distance Elev Gain
- Men Pro Cat 1/2 3:45 pm 3 64 miles 4,330 ft
- Men Cat 3 3:50 pm 2 43.5 miles 3,075 ft
- Master Men 40+/50+/60+ 4:00 pm 2 43.5 miles 3,075 ft
- Women Pro Cat 1/2** 4:05 pm 2 43.5 miles 3,075 ft
- Women Cat 3** 4:05 pm 2 43.5 miles 3,075 ft